Become a Green Guardian
Green Guardian is Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s conservation program – a program designed to deliver tangible benefits and outcomes for native wildlife, our partners and supporters, the community and future generations.
Funds raised through the Green Guardian program directly benefit Australian wildlife, their welfare, protection and conservation through valuable research and veterinary services delivered by the Sanctuary.
Current projects include building a new Conservation Research Centre and Wildlife Hospital to continue the Sanctuary’s vital work and cope with increasing demand.
Unlike other major zoos, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is not government-funded and relies on its commercial activities to support its purpose – wildlife education, conservation and research.
By becoming a Green Guardian you will join a growing number of individuals and organisations who want to leave a positive effect on the environment around us by doing something worthwhile through practical initiatives that will make a direct and dramatic difference.You can become a Green Guardian by:» Purchasing a Green Guardian Membership» Becoming a Wildlife Volunteer» Making a one-off donation to our Green Guardian conservation fund and Wildlife Hospital Appeal» Becoming a corporate sponsor» Sponsoring one of our dedicated animal welfare, conservation or research projects sponsorshipWhat’s in it for you?
All support – big and small – will make a difference.
For our corporate partners, the level of benefits is tiered in line with the value of in-kind and financial support provided. They can range from use of the Green Guardian logo to brand exposure in and around the Sanctuary to joint promotional opportunities and naming rights.By becoming a Green Guardian you will:
- Make a valuable contribution to practical initiatives that will deliver real short, medium and long-term benefits for Australian native wildlife locally and nationally.
- Help to protect and sustain native endangered species.
- Become a part of an active network of likeminded individuals, businesses and organisations.
- Demonstrate social and environment responsibility.
- Align yourself with a successful conservation leader.
- Be involved in a mutually beneficial conservation partnership.
All donations are fully tax deductible.» Our current partner organisations